Welcome to My Blog!!!!
:)
Hi.
My beloved Auntie inspired me to make a blog so people can know how I'm doing :)
Hi.
My beloved Auntie inspired me to make a blog so people can know how I'm doing :)
Sunday, September 19, 2010
How I feel
Well, have you ever had a stubbed infected toe? That is what my body feels like along with so many other symptoms. Every day is something new and strange....and I'll admit scary. I'm just glad I have a perfectly good intact mind and for people who love me and for prayer of course God, Who is real, and loves me. I hope to soon progress forward rather than this gradual worsening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I wish I could play my instruments but my fingers are stiff and sore.
ReplyDeleteMy body is SWOLLEN! And it hurts to touch me or put pressure anywhere!
ReplyDelete