Welcome to My Blog!!!!
:)
Hi.
My beloved Auntie inspired me to make a blog so people can know how I'm doing :)
Hi.
My beloved Auntie inspired me to make a blog so people can know how I'm doing :)
Monday, October 18, 2010
Getting some answers kindof.
Doctors say I have symptoms of many things (that are curable whew) because I have full body widespread pain that could be a symptom. Mayo Clinic told me I might have fibromyalgia but I never saw a doctor of it. Well, then my home doctor had some genious ideas. If you want more details, contact me. Fibromyalgia is hypersensitivity and chronic pain and fatigue, and other symptoms. Basically it interprets everything as pain. Really really painfully. It is a result of many things, largly unknown, often suspected to be the result of injury, stress, death, or illness. In my case, I was missing a vital element that transports water from the tissues (lymphatic system) to the blood via osmosis due to it's polarity, shocking my body and hypersensitive multiplied nerve endings. I swoll up dramatically and painfully in less than hour, and am still pretty swollen, six months later! I'm still in a lot of pain etc. It can be life threatening and I'm glad that I figured it out and now I'm coalescing. Anyways, fibromyalgia, etc are very real and longlasting and must be dealt with. Well, those are the theories, hopefully they're right...or hopefully not.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yeah!!! Awesome!!! Wahoo!!! I'm so happy we know what it is! Now are you being treated so you can recover?!
ReplyDeleteP.S. I hope you don't mind that I posted this all over facebook and our friend's walls ;)
ReplyDeleteThank you Chris! I'm excited to know what it is too! It'll take a really long time to get better though. I am being treated, but how to be treated is still a process.
ReplyDeleteAnyway. Thanks for being such a wonderful friend, one with empathy and someone who truly understands. :)